[Savannah-help-public] [sr #107789] How to remove bogus replies to News

From: Steve White
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #107789] How to remove bogus replies to News items?
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 02:32:18 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: Stevan_White
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi,

I just noticed, people have been making junk replies on the FreeFont News
items for some time.

Look, for example, at the end of
https://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=6518

I can't figure out how to delete them or hide them, or how to not-publish them
or whatever I'm supposed to do.  I want these things gone.

The User Docs: In-Depth Guide,
under News, says:

>From the Administration->News menu, you will be able to set news notification.
However, news management (approval/deletion) is done through the Public->News
menu. The News management link will only be visible if you are logged in as
the project administrator. Before being published, news must be approved first
by project admin.

I don't know what this means.

There's "Edit Public Info" under Main... but no...

OK maybe it means, to log out and look at it as a non-admin user, but...
no...

TIA!

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?107789>

  Message sent via/by Savannah