Re: [Savannah-help-public] I want to cancel my account

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] I want to cancel my account
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 23:28:12 GMT

    I want to cancel my account (cgosoft), but I cannot because I have a
    project waiting to be registered.

I closed the project registration.  If that doesn't suffice to let you
cancel the account, please submit a support request after logging in at
savannah.  Don't mean to make you jump through hoops, but also don't
want to delete accounts just based on an email, too dangerous ...

Best,
Karl