Re: [Savannah-help-public] Creating a mailing list for the gnu kopi pack

From: Karl Berry
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 16:58:03 -0800

Hi Imed,

Thanks for writing.  Very glad to get some news about kopi.

Is Thomas Graf still involved in Kopi?  The last message I got about it
was in March 2009, from Mohamed Hechmi CHAKROUN <address@hidden>,
cc'd to Thomas.

Anyway, how about moving the hosting in general of kopi from sourceforge
to savannah?  It seems like an opportune time, and it would be good from
the perspective of being a GNU package.