[Savannah-help-public] [sr #108074] Please remove project "powervr"

From: Bob Ham
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #108074] Please remove project "powervr"
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 06:55:10 +0000

That's really great, thanks.  There is one remaining issue though: the mailing
list that I created within the project is still available:

I had removed the list through the project interface but it evidently hasn't
been removed from the list server.  I've currently set the list to emergency
moderation and subscriptions to require authorisation so nobody should be able
to use it.

Still, is there any chance the mailing list could be removed as well?

Thanks again,

Bob

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108074>

  Message sent via/by Savannah