[Savannah-help-public] [sr #108115] Restore access to account

From: Alexey Veretennikov
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] [sr #108115] Restore access to account
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:29:03 +0000

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi,

I want to restore an access to my old profile: fourier(#42068)

The problem is that I registered it 7 years ago and didn't use it, and the
company which email was used not exists anymore. I created this new account
(alexeyv) just because I have no access to the old one. Is it possible to get
it back or get it removed to re-register it again?
You can relatively easily verify the identity because I didn't do anything
using this old account.

Br,Alexey

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108115>

  Message sent via/by Savannah