[savannah-help-public] (Bug on web.cvs.savannah.gnu.org) 500 Internal Se

From: joeko
Subject: [savannah-help-public] (Bug on web.cvs.savannah.gnu.org) 500 Internal Server Error
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:49:14 +0200

Hi,

I would like to inform about the following:

When I, for example, link to [1] [2], I get increasingly following message:
(actually, the time makes no difference)

[1] http://web.cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/www/?root=www
[2] http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/?root=www-de

> Internal Server Error
>
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
> to complete your request.
>
> Please contact the server administrator, address@hidden and inform them of
> the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
> caused the error.
>
> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
> Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at web.cvs.savannah.gnu.org Port 80

Can you confirm?

Is the website temporarily offline for maintenance work (or backup)?
What's going on?

Joerg

--

German Translation Team for gnu.org (www-de)
<https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/www-de>