[savannah-help-public] [sr #108417] sub-repository for Dragora

From: Antonio Diaz Diaz
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108417] sub-repository for Dragora
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 21:02:40 +0000

Hello Bob.

I am the main cause of the need for this additional repository. Matias and I
are going to write a package manager for Dragora, and we would like to keep it
as separate as possible from the main Dragora repository. I lack the disk
space, bandwidth and git experience to use a branch for this. And I wouldn't
like to break Matias' work on Dragora.

I also think that a branch may not be appropiate because this additional
repository is going to contain just the source for the package manager.

Thanks,
Antonio.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108417>

  Message sent via/by Savannah