[savannah-help-public] "Sysadmin volunteers to help with underlying infr

From: Ethan Henderson
Subject: [savannah-help-public] "Sysadmin volunteers to help with underlying infrastructure support"
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 09:06:24 -0600

Hello, my name is Ethan Henderson, and I saw on the GNU help page that you guys could use a systems admin to "help with underlying infrastructure support," and would like to offer my help, if I can.

I have little experience administrating systems, I do have basic experience with Ubuntu, I'm a fast learner, I do know a lot of PHP/SQL, and I have a desire to help.

I don't know what all the position requires, but maybe I can fill it, just let me know :)

--
Ethan Henderson