[savannah-help-public] [sr #108426] Please import Subversion repository

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108426] Please import Subversion repository
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 21:55:35 +0000

Unfortunately this is currently not possible.  The web side of things only has
infrastructure to update from CVS.  Conceptually no one is against doing it
from other version control systems.  But practically speaking there hasn't
been anyone to actually make it happen.  And also to support the many various
options available today.  And by anyone I mean one of the FSF admins because
that is outside the Savannah umbrella and the Savannah Hackers do not have the
access to implement it.  It happens under the FSF umbrella.  Sorry.

If you wish to discuss the matter I suggest using the
address@hidden mailing list as it will involve the necessary
parties and easier than using the bug ticket system.  But eventually to have
something like that actually implemented we would need to involve the FSF
admins.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108426>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/