Re: [savannah-help-public] Fwd: Issue : Stack unwinding and Frame pointe

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Fwd: Issue : Stack unwinding and Frame pointer on Optimized Code in Linux x86_64.
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 21:28:52 -0700

Hello Pallav,

Pallav Singh wrote:
> Please provide pointers regarding the same. If you are not right person
> working on such issues, then please provide reference so that I can reach
> out to them regarding the same.

You have reached the Savannah mailing list.  Savannah is the software
forge for people committed to free software.  The web site, the
version control hosting, that type of thing.

> *Problem Statement :* We have stack unwinding code that relies on frame
> pointers. It not working in Optimized Code in Linux x86_64.

I think you are wanting the gcc mailing list.  Probably the gcc-help
mailing list.  Here is a pointer to their mailing lists.

  http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html

Bob