[savannah-help-public] [sr #108446] git unpack-objects abnormal exit

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108446] git unpack-objects abnormal exit
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 21:27:52 +0000

Update of sr #108446 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #5:

This report was left for way too long. Sorry about that.  I assume after the
last exchange that the problem has been long resolved and so will close the
report.  If not then please let me know.

Just to tidy up some previous information the version of git on the server is
from Debian Squeeze which was Stable.  It is past due to be upgraded to Wheezy
but will be upgraded soon.  The Squeeze version of git is 1.7.2.5 so going
newer isn't the right direction.  The Wheezy version of git is 1.7.10.4.

Also if there has been long term server performance issues during some times
of the day.  When reporting service problems please note the time of day when
the problem is happening.  Some times of day things are great.  Some times of
day the machine is overloaded with a high load average and maximum I/O.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108446>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/