Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108474] Error During installation on ubu

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108474] Error During installation on ubuntu system
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 15:26:20 -0700

Savannah Hackers,

This is an example of a ticket that I would like to transfer from
Savannah Admin over to GNU Health.  But when I tried to do that with
the http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108471 ticket it failed
miserably.  I think the problem was related to it being in the support
tracker first but the project only using the bugs tracker.  But I had
tried moving it to the bugs tracker first and then moving the bug
ticket over to the other project and that didn't work any better.  In
the end it appeared that there wasn't a way to do it and I wanted to
stop producing emails of failed attempts.

Does any know if it is possible to transfer a ticket?  If not then I
will simply ask them to submit the ticket again to the health project.

Bob