[savannah-help-public] [sr #108568] public.p-knowledge.co.jp mirror is n

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108568] public.p-knowledge.co.jp mirror is not available
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 23:16:36 +0000

Update of sr #108568 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Since you posted anonymously it seems discussion is impossible.  For instance,
could it have been a transient problem?  Or a problem with the network at your
end?  It would be very unusual for any free software mirror to knowingly
reject requests from a given area.

The p-knowledge link works for me, FWIW (though I am not in South Korea).

In any event, there is no feasible way to redirect some requests to specific
mirrors.  When the redirection target doesn't work, the answer is to specify
an explicit mirror.  If Homebrew doesn't make that easy, all I can say is that
it would be good if it did.

Sorry I can't really help.

Best,
Karl