[savannah-help-public] Unable to create account on savannah

From: sheena chawla
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Unable to create account on savannah
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 14:27:35 +0530

Respected Sir/Mam,

I, Sheena Chawla, need to make an account on savannah.gnu.org for my GSoC project with GNU Recutils 2014. I have tried making it earlier twice but my request for my account creation is not accepted and so my details got deleted from the database. I have now created my account again with login name " sheena ". Please accept my request for my account so that I can start working on my project and keep my savannah account updated with my work.

Thanks a lot.
Best Regards
Sheena Chawla