[savannah-help-public] Website Bug ?

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Website Bug ?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:40:42 +0530

When I am trying to create a new account then between Login name and
password. this is what I get (please check attachment):

Password / passphrase: Note: The password should be long enough or
containing multiple character classes: symbols, digits (0-9), upper
and lower case letters (for instance: Breath*waste7Valid).
pwqcheck options are 'match=0 max=256 min=24,24,11,8,7':
The maximum allowed password length: 256.
Checks for common substrigs are disabled.
The minimum length for passwords consisting of characters from one class: 24.
The minimum length for passwords consisting of characters from two
classes that don't meet requirements for passphrases: 24.
The minimum length for passphrases: 11.
The minimum length for passwords consisting of characters from three classes: 8.
The minimum length for passwords consisting of characters from four classes: 7.

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/
http://lispmachine.wordpress.com/2010/12/08/extract-of-programming/