Re: [savannah-help-public] Lost Password link does not send email

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Lost Password link does not send email
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 13:32:29 -0400

Hello,

On 08/27/2014 02:56 AM, arnuld uttre wrote:
I had an account at Savannah of which I have forgotten the password.
I have not logged in from 2 years I guess. I have tried  "Lost
Password" option several times this week but I am not getting any
email. Tried to register but it complains that email address is
already registered

Any idea what can I do next to  get my account back ?

I've tested the "lost password" on a different gmail account, and the
reset-password email is received successfully.

Perhaps the email was flagged as "spam" by your Gmail settings?
Please search for an email originating from "address@hidden" in your gmail account, in
Trash and Spam and "All Mail" folders.

Please note that it looks like that are two GNU Savannah accounts with your
name (I do not know if both belong to you):
   https://savannah.gnu.org/users/arnuld
   https://savannah.gnu.org/users/arnuld2012

One of them has the same email as you currently use.
The other uses a different email address.

Hope this helps,
 - Assaf