Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108603] Problem with password resuming

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108603] Problem with password resuming
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:16:28 +0530

> On 8/28/14, Assaf Gordon <address@hidden> wrote:

> Please note that your account is associated with one email account
> ("gmail"), but you've used a different email to report this issue
>  (an ".ru" account).

I always check SPAM folder before reporting problems like this. Well,
mistake was still mine because I seem to have registered 2 usernames
with 2 different mail accounts.  "arnuld" was my original account but
I could not figure out which email I used for registration.  Hence I
re-registered with a different username and this time I forgot new
username , got it back now.

if user "arnuld" have not logged in savannah for an year then he will
never login in because its me and I no longer have mail id I used for
registration, can't I get that username back ?

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/
http://lispmachine.wordpress.com/2010/12/08/extract-of-programming/