Re: [savannah-help-public] lost email for account

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] lost email for account
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 11:17:52 +0530

> On 9/8/14, Kyle McMartin <address@hidden> wrote:

> ..SNIP ...
> so if
> it would be possible to have my accounts email set to this address, I'd
> appreciate it.

I had the same issue 2 years back and I created new account but my old
account is  still there which I wanted back:

https://savannah.gnu.org/search/?words=arnuld&type_of_search=people&Search=Search&exact=1#options

> If there's any concern I might not be the same person,
> both email are on my (revoked) 191fcd8a gpg key.

It is Off-Topic and may look silly but I really do not understand how
your gpg key is gonna help you.

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/
http://lispmachine.wordpress.com/2010/12/08/extract-of-programming/