Re: [savannah-help-public] Mailing list archive disappearance after turn

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:25:35 -0300

Em Tue, 10 Mar 2015 22:47:01 GMT
Karl Berry <address@hidden> escreveu:

> I kind of surmise it might have gotten regenerated next time a message
> came in.  But anyway, no biggie, I regenerated the online files.
> Above url resolves now.

Thank you, Karl!

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;

[GNU DISCLAIMER] I'm a GNU hacker, but my views don't necessarily
match those of the GNU project.  Hereby I express my own opinion,
style and perception, in good faith, aiming the betterment of GNU.