Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108696] No confirmation email after requ

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108696] No confirmation email after requesting account
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 18:54:45 -0400

Hello,

On 07/15/2015 06:38 PM, anonymous wrote:

Just made a new account (username genfren) but can't use it because no
confirmation email received, not even in the spam folder (I use Gmail).
Oy vey, wanted to post a question in a thread about GNU Octave and Qt5
incompatibility.

Checking the logs, an email was sent to your Gmail account about 15 minutes ago
(at 2015-07-15 22:28:31 UTC).

Just to verify, please check again your account (preferably in 'All Mail' and Spam and
also Trash) for a message originating from "address@hidden".

If it is not there, we can troubleshoot further.

On a different note,
you can post questions to Octave through the website (
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=octave ) or on their mailing
list ( address@hidden ) even without registering a new user on Savannah.

Lastly,
When submitting a support ticket on Savannah, please start a new support ticket
instead of adding to an existing one - that way previous recipients of the old
ticket will not be emailed about it.

regards,
 - assaf

(NOTE to other sv-admins: this message is also BCC'd to the email associated
with user 'genfren').