[savannah-help-public] [sr #108919] Password reset please

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108919] Password reset please
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 03:56:26 +0000

Update of sr #108919 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #4:

Oh!  I didn't see the file attachment.  It isn't very prominently displayed in
the bug ticket page.  The signature verifies.  I have updated the email on
your account to be address@hidden  Presumably now the password recovery
will work for you.

Note that gmail notoriously files automated mails such as this into the Junk
folder.  If the mail doesn't appear immediately then please look in all of the
spam folder locations as almost certainly that is where it will be found.

I am closing the ticket as done but we would appreciate a note saying that you
were successful.  And sorry for the delays in ticket processing.  That is just
the way of volunteer organizations.  We all help when we can.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108919>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/