[savannah-help-public] [sr #108972] Savannah Git server is not accessibl

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108972] Savannah Git server is not accessible
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 18:03:45 +0000

Update of sr #108972 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #4:

It took an hour of tinkering but eventually the problem was resolved.  I wish
I could say there was one precise solution but it was impossible to know
exactly what collection of services in total was overloading the system.

It is now the next day and things seem to be holding.  Therefore I am closing
this ticket.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108972>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/