[savannah-help-public] [sr #108976] viewvc python errors when browsing c

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108976] viewvc python errors when browsing code
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2016 17:16:49 +0000

I have looked at the vcs server and the logs actually look pretty good over
the last day.  The load average hasn't spiked above 23, which is pretty good
for vcs.  The number of connections has generally been lower indicating a
lower number of clients hitting it.

The disk latency, a symptom of overall disk I/O bandwidth, took a jump
starting about 12:00 UTC until about 14:00 UTC.  Possibly backup was running
on one of the systems at that time.  But that was before your 14:30 ICT +0700
(07:30 UTC) report.  The system stats actually look pretty good during the
time of your report.

The viewvc interface is served by Apache.  I can see my own accesses in the
access log.  I see very few errors in the error log, only six total in the
last day.

None of this refutes your report.  I am sure you are seeing problems.  I am
just showing what I am able to see.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108976>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/