[savannah-help-public] [sr #108993] can't push to git repo

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108993] can't push to git repo
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 08:30:53 +0000

Update of sr #108993 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Strangely there did seem to be some permissions problems with the back end
repository.  Has there been some recent work done on the back end?  Some rsync
copying of files or some such?  The group was incorrect on some of the files.

I reset the permissions on the files.  Please try it again and let us know if
things are okay now or not.  I will leave the ticket open for now.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108993>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/