Re: [savannah-help-public] Access to my account

From: Hilaire Fernandes
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Access to my account
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 08:46:09 +0200

I did not use for a long time this account, so the email may not work
anymore, so the resend password function does not work.

Likely email could be:
- address@hidden or address@hidden
- other possibility is address@hidden, but it should work.

What will be usefull is to replace with my current email: address@hidden