[savannah-help-public] [sr #109034] registration problem

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109034] registration problem
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 18:47:45 +0000 (UTC)

This is a continuation of https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109033 and
therefore I will close that ticket.

The only mail log entry to your email address was the previous response in
that bug ticket.  The mail logs show that it was delivered successfully.  If
you did not get it then the problem is on your mail server.  Here is the
transaction log for that address.

  May  7 23:18:22 frontend postfix/smtp[4566]: 087FA864C7:
to=<address@hidden>, relay=mx2.virgilio.it[212.48.24.40]:25,
delay=2.2, delays=0.04/0.02/1.3/0.89, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250
zBUKa2S0tZQuCzBULaD5kA mail accepted for delivery)

> I cannot continue to make tentatives to registration since I had to specify
new user name since the previous one
figure already used.

Why are you creating a new usernames?  Please be specific. It is desired that
you select one unused username and register it only.

Please tell us what username you are trying to register.

> After having open my first octave problem I was asked to reply if the
proposed "col:" was ok. To reply "yes" I had to register, but the iter of
registration is in turn a problem.

Was that on the mailing list? Or in a bug ticket? If in a bug ticket what was
the bug ticket number?

> There must be a Savannah direct email to which discuss these registration
problems, otherwise we can't resolve it.

The direct email path for all problems with Savannah is

  address@hidden

That will be detected as an address and mangled by many filters along the way.
 Let me repeat it in human form to be modified back into an email address.

  savannah-help-public AT gnu DOT org

You will need to edit the parts back into an email address.  Please contact us
there.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109034>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/