[savannah-help-public] [sr #109045] Restore deleted account

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109045] Restore deleted account
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 07:42:28 +0000 (UTC)

Update of sr #109045 (project administration):

             Open/Closed:                  Closed => Open

Follow-up Comment #5:

Sorry for the delay in responding. Recent urgent Savannah issues consumed all
of my volunteer time this last week.  Apologies.

The zeripath account has an email address that is a valid one but an unusual
one.  Did you try to make up an email address that would be invalid?  It isn't
the one you posted with here.  If so then you accidentally picked one that was
a valid domain elsewhere.

Since the account isn't a member of any group, has no history, and was
deleted, the level of verification isn't as high for it.  For verification
please give me either the email address you used (if you tell me the address I
know it is you) or an approximate date when you created the account.  Was it
A) last year? B) This year? C) Last month? D) This month?  Let me know and I
will reset your email address to your current email and then you can get the
recovery email.

Apologies again for the delay.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109045>

  Message sent via/by Savannah