[savannah-help-public] [sr #109135] forgot my mailman password, which is

From: Per Bothner
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109135] forgot my mailman password, which is different from the Savannah password
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 15:13:28 +0000 (UTC)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

I don't seem to have a record of my Savanna-mailman password, which appears to
be different from my regular Savannnah password.  And there is no "forgot my
password" link.

It would be nicer if the two passwords were automatically the same, but that
may be difficult to achieve.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109135>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/