Re: [savannah-help-public] http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gsrc 503

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gsrc 503
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 14:35:13 -0600

Bob Proulx wrote:
> carl hansen wrote:
> > Service Temporarily Unavailable
> >
> > The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance
> > downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
> > ------------------------------
> > Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at bzr.savannah.gnu.org Port 80
>
> Hmm...  I assume that worked before?  I know little about bzr.  I will
> look into it.  Thanks for the report.

It appears that "lh" stands for loggerhead and it had crashed.  The
loggerhead installation is in need of some love and attention but we
are in the process of moving to a new system.  Therefore I will try to
give it the attention it needs there.

In any case it seems to be working now.  Please try it now.

  http://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/lh/gsrc/trunk/files

Bob