[savannah-help-public] [sr #109142] Super and Hyper key don'k work is so

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109142] Super and Hyper key don'k work is some branches
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 22:10:20 +0000 (UTC)

Update of sr #109142 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

You have posted a bug to the Savannah administration project.  But the bug you
have posted about is about Emacs.  I am sorry but we are not the Emacs people.
 There isn't anything we can do about your problem.  Sorry.

I suggest you write your message in an email to the help-gnu-emacs AT gnu.org
mailing list.  There are helpful people there who can help with this problem.
That is the best place to start.  They can help you with making a bug report
to the Emacs project.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109142>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/