[savannah-help-public] [sr #108639] Delete linux-doc-hr

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108639] Delete linux-doc-hr
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 22:17:48 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for looking into this.

That branch was created with the wrong name, it should have been the Debian
package name. I found that I could now delete the branch using the following
command (which didn't work for me iirc when I opened the support request).

bzr rmbranch
bzr+ssh://address@hidden/gnewsense/packages-ucclia/linux-doc-hr

That just leaves the empty folder. It probably contains a .bzr folder with
some artifacts on disk. But the whole linux-doc-hr folder can be deleted. That
will get rid of any doubt about where our code for this package is and about
which packages we update for our ucclia release.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108639>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/