[savannah-help-public] [sr #108874] lwip-contrib git repository not link

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108874] lwip-contrib git repository not linked on project pages
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 20:46:54 +0000 (UTC)

Update of sr #108874 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #2:

In answer to your question asking if anyone is reading these bugs the answer
is no.  As you are probably aware there are very few Savannah volunteers.  The
biggest need is arguably project submission reviews and bug triage.  I will go
and take this but I don't know what you are asking, which is probably why I
didn't take it before.

In answer to your other question, I don't understand.

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip/lwip-contrib.git

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip.git

http://web.cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/lwip/?root=lwip

All three of the lwip repositories are browsable through the web.  What are
you asking??

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108874>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/