Re: [savannah-help-public] Savannah password not working before verifica

From: Lionel feugère
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Savannah password not working before verification
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 10:18:58 +0100

Hhi Bob,

Thanks for your reply.
I registered with the address@hidden email with the "liofeu" login.

If it can help, the confirmation link I received is https://savannah.gnu.org/account/verify.php?confirm_hash=7c50b75cf51cc176

Best,

Lionel

Le 10/05/2017 à 21:19, Bob Proulx a écrit :
Lionel feugère wrote:
I got the same bug than sr #109197 http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109197:
Unfortunately that user did not follow up after getting activated.  We
weren't ever able to know what the problem was there.

I just registered a Savannah account, but I can't get verified. I click the
verification link in the email I received, but I got an invalid password
error.
What account name did you choose?  I do not see any account, pending
or otherwise, associated with your email address on this mesage.

It is most probably my password is correct as I typed it 2 times in the
Savannah account registration form.

My setup:
Mac OSX 10.12
Firefox 53.0.2

I use a  password containing these special characters:
':
That "should" be okay.  We certainly *want* it to be okay.  It would
be great if you can help us figure out what is happening here since
you are experiencing the problem.  Let's figure it out.

I don't see any way to get a new password from
https://savannah.gnu.org/account/verify.php.
Please give us your account name so that we can look at it. :-)

Bob