[savannah-help-public] [sr #109316] commit notification for git reposito

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109316] commit notification for git repository of project GetFEM
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 01:30:53 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #109316 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Hello Yves,

Thank you for writing. I have completed this task for you.  I have set up your
repository for git commit notifications as you have asked.  Please let us know
that this is working for you when you are later committing to it and seeing
notifications. :-)

Bob "Who is currently on travel and less connected for the next couple of
days."

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109316>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/