Re: [savannah-help-public] Please create bug-spread-sheet-widget

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Please create bug-spread-sheet-widget
Date: Sat, 27 May 2017 21:17:09 GMT

Hi John,

    Can you please create a new mailing list
    bug-spread-sheet-widget with me as administrator.

You can do this at https://savannah.gnu.org/mail/admin/?group=ssw.
(I enabled the "mailing lists" feature to enable that page.)

Well, you can create bug-ssw. But since the official name of your
package was declared to be "ssw", personally I think that is better
(more regular) than the long name for the mailing list.

If you want me to fill in the form for you, I don't mind, but I thought
you might prefer to see it for yourself. --best, karl.