Re: [savannah-help-public] Unable to login with userid

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Unable to login with userid
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 21:33:53 -0600

Tejaswi D Prakash wrote:
> I had a valid savannah account using the same email id a coupe of years ago.
> Now I am unable to login with the userid I previously used.
>
> Could you please let me know if my account could be re-activated?

No need for anything special.  Please use the password recovery
feature to reset your password.  The link from the login page is:

  https://savannah.gnu.org/account/lostpw.php

Gmail likes to put the messages into your Junk folder.  Be sure to
check your Junk folder for the confirmation message.

If you can't make this work then please let us know for more help.

Bob