Re: [savannah-help-public] [groff] Package upload

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [groff] Package upload
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 22:00:26 GMT

Hi Werner,

    Is someone here who could assist Bertrand?

No, Savannah people have no access to ftp.gnu.org or other such systems,
nor any way to investigate the situation.

    Otherwise, how long shall we expect to wait until there will be
    progress?

No one here knows. Normally it is a quick process.

    Or maybe there is another e-mail address we should write to?

Sure, there are always escalation paths.

When there is no answer from address@hidden, first try
address@hidden It's the same people, but different queues, and
sometimes they'll be able to handle the ticket sooner in one or the other.

If still no answer after a few days, try address@hidden

If no answer there either, try address@hidden

(All paths end at rms.)

Good luck,