[savannah-help-public] [sr #109392] CVS access for web pages failed

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109392] CVS access for web pages failed
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:38:57 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #109392 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

I examined your project setup and configuration on the server and I did not
find anything out of the ordinary.  Therefore we need more information.

How did you checkout your working copy?  Did you by happenstance checkout
using the anonymous pserver instead of your ssh login?  So update you will
need the "Project Member CVS Access via SSH" instructions at
https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=dkgpg in order to be able to commit.

You can check on how you did the checkout by looking at any of the CVS/Root
files.  It should say something like this:

  cat CVS/Root
    :ext:address@hidden:/webcvs/dkgpg

  cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/web/dkgpg co dkgpg

If that isn't the problem then we will need more information to debug it
further.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109392>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/