[savannah-help-public] [sr #109440] temporarily enable non-fast-forward

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109440] temporarily enable non-fast-forward commits
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 13:15:22 -0500 (EST)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hi
My Oddmuse repository needs its history fixed because I committed some changes
from an misconfigured system using address@hidden as my email
address. This results in other services (we use multiple origins) thinking
that some other user (with the same misconfigured email address in their
profile) is in fact a contributor to Oddmuse.
I made the necessary changes and wanted to push --force but it wouldn't work
for Savannah. Stupidly, I then pulled from the Savannah repo, bringing all the
address@hidden commits back, so now the situation is even worse.
What I want to do is undo the merge commit and push --force it all, loosing
the commits by address@hidden and keepting the ones by myself,
address@hidden
Cheers
Alex