Re: [savannah-help-public] No "Project Members GPG Keyring"

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] No "Project Members GPG Keyring"
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 04:26:51 -0500

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 08:53:56AM -0500, Ineiev wrote:

> The database entries used to be regenerated by sv_user in a cron job,
> but I'm almost absolutely sure the script won't do the job any more.
>
> Rather than revive the script, I'd compile the keyring when requested.

Some statistics, just for fun: Savannah has about 82000 users,
about 4300 of them have non-null gpg_key field, about 1300 of them
have filled it with something that isn't an armoured public GPG key,
including but not limited to public SSH keys, damaged public GPG keys,
GPG key fingerprints, GPG signatures, private GPG keys (!),
random comments. most of the rest have a single public GPG key
in gpg_key, but some of them have more than one key; a few have
additional keys that clearly belong to different people like
David Sugar, Loic Dachary, Linus Torvalds, Alexandre Oliva and so on.