[savannah-help-public] [sr #109491] Please upgrade the 'clisp' project f

From: Bruno Haible
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109491] Please upgrade the 'clisp' project from a webpages-only project to a webpages+sourcecode project
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 17:59:17 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: GNU/Linux
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Up to now https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/clisp/ is a webpages-only
project.
Now we want to host the source code of GNU clisp in savannah as well (as
sourceforge.net has become too unreliable).

Please convert this project to a webpages+sourcecode project.

1) Here is the input that I would otherwise have needed to give in a project
registration request:

* Technical description:

GNU CLISP is a Common Lisp implementation. It conforms to the ANSI Common Lisp
standard, and offers many extensions. It runs on all desktop operating systems
(GNU and Unix systems, macOS, Windows) and is particularly memory-efficient.

It is Free Software and may be distributed under the terms of GNU GPL, while
it is possible to distribute commercial proprietary applications compiled with
GNU CLISP.

The user interface comes in English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
and Danish, and can be changed during run time.

GNU CLISP includes an interpreter, a compiler, a debugger, CLOS, MOP, a
foreign language interface, a socket interface, i18n, fast bignums, arbitrary
precision floats and more. GNU CLISP runs Maxima, ACL2 and many other Common
Lisp packages.

* Group type: Official GNU software

* Project license: GNU General Public License v2 or later

* Checklist: All checked, except for
- I read carefully and don't check this one
- All my files include valid copyright notices, a license header: Currently
not all files do, but all the main files of compilation units do. I.e. we have
no license header yet on files that are #included by other files; it is this
other file which has the license header. All in all, there is no ambiguity of
the license each file belongs to.

* Dependencies:
  + GNU libsigsegv
    - License: GPLv2+
    - Homepage:
      https://www.gnu.org/software/libsigsegv/
  + GNU libffcall
    - License: GPLv2+
    - Homepage:
      https://www.gnu.org/software/libffcall/
  + GNU libunistring
    - License: dual-licensed under the GNU LGPLv3+ or the GNU GPLv2
    - Homepage:
      https://www.gnu.org/software/libunistring/

* Tarball URL: https://haible.de/bruno/gnu/clisp-2.49.92.tar.bz2

2) In the "Features" list, currently the project has
- Homepage
- Homepage Source Code Web Browsing
- Support Tracker
- Mailing Lists
- CVS
- CVS Web Browsing
- Task Tracker
- News
After the upgrade, it should have - like the other projects - also:
- Documentation
- Download Area
- GNU Arch
- Arch Web Browsing