[savannah-help-public] Localized news feed

From: Alexandros Theodotou
Subject: [savannah-help-public] Localized news feed
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 17:33:41 +0100

Hi,

Is there a way to translate the news posted in Savannah? I am using the
news from the Zrythm savannah project to post them on our website
(fetching the atom feed during the build), but we would like to have a
way to translate them within Savannah, so we can just pull the
localized version from the Atom feeds.

Since it's possible to change the language of Savannah itself wouldn't
it be a good idea to have localized news as well?