[sr #110154] wallchanger Project Homepage does not work

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110154] wallchanger Project Homepage does not work
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2019 21:31:03 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #110154 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #2:

This should be fixed now.  https://www.nongnu.org/wallchanger/ is now
showing the pages.

The main problem is that the loginfo hook to trigger the web page
updates was not in place for this project.  If you are curious the
curl hooks are described in some detail on these two pages.  The hook
was missing.  I don't know why.  Will debug that next.

https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HomepageUpload/

https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/SavannahInternals/

I installed the hook.  I manually ran the trigger.  The web page has
updated.  With the hook in place it should continue to update when
commits are made.

Thanks for the report!

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110154>

  Message sent via Savannah