Re: CVE-2015-9383 - freetype

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: CVE-2015-9383 - freetype
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 21:08:22 +0100 (CET)

Buona sera, Marco!

> I'm working on the analysis for the vulnerability described at
> CVE-2015-9383.  I know it has been a long time but I'm tried to have
> access to its reproducer at:
>
>   https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?46346
>
> so you still have access to it and could share with me?

Interesting.  I wasn't aware that attached files can disappear from
bug reports.

Savannah hackers, do you know what's going on?  What has happened to
the three files attached to the above bug report?

Mateusz, do you perchance still have those files somewhere so that you
could forward them to Marco?

    Werner