Re: [sr #110161] [Emacsy] The pages in cvs web repo don't show on homepa

From: Amar M. Singh
Subject: Re: [sr #110161] [Emacsy] The pages in cvs web repo don't show on homepage
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 19:13:43 +0000

Emacsy's web repo has been updated a few hours ago however the web pages do not
appear to be there.

This seems related to emacs-shroud's web pages not being available.

I used the same steps as before(emacs-shroud), so it may not be surprising.

0. git clone <emacsy> && cd emacsy

1. generate the html manuals with 'gendocs.sh'

2. cp 'manual' to '../cvs/emacsy' recursively

3.a <cvs clone web repo>

3.b cvs add *

4. cvs commit

This time with project Emacsy.

Emacsy: https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/emacsy/
Regards,
Amar Singh <address@hidden>
https://o-nly.github.io

Sent from my Android device with Librem Mail. Please excuse my brevity.