[sr #110222] Renaming project

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [sr #110222] Renaming project
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 12:47:00 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: address@hidden
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Dear Savannah administrators,

Is possible to rename the "reproduce" project in Savannah to "Maneage"
(Management+Lineage: its the new name of the project)?

I am the administrator of that project, if I can do it myself, I would be
grateful if you could guide me on how to do it. If only you can do it, we
would appreciate it if you could do it for us.

Ultimately, if its not possible to rename it, can you please make a new
project with this name? We will then move all the contents there (git source
and issues and tasks and bugs) and later delete the old project. If this is
the ultimate solution, I wanted to see if there is a way we can extract all
the support/bug/task tracker contents from Savannah? This would greatly
simplify importing them to the new project.

Thank you very much,
Mohammad

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110222>

  Message sent via Savannah