Re: What are the rules for packages in savannah.nongnu.org?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: What are the rules for packages in savannah.nongnu.org?
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 00:13:51 -0400

  > I've just added a link to the home page and to site menu
  > (under "Hosted Projects").

Thanks.  This is a good start, but a few fixes are called for.

The requirements page seems to have the same text for
savannah.nongnu.org and savannah.gnu.org.  They need to be different!
The one for savannah.gnu.org should say it is for GNU packages, and
mention savannah.nongnu.org for non-GNU packages.

The sentence added in savannah.nongnu.org's front page
should say that it is for non-GNU packages and that requirements
are looser in a few ways than for GNU packages (if that is true).

--
Dr Richard Stallman