[sr #110242] Web pages not showing up for Mu

From: Asher Gordon
Subject: [sr #110242] Web pages not showing up for Mu
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 12:17:22 -0400 (EDT)

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

My project <https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/libmu>'s homepage
<https://nongnu.org/libmu> is not showing up, even after I uploaded the files
<https://web.cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/libmu/libmu/> to CVS. As
HomepageUpload <https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HomepageUpload/> says:

> Exception: large updates, involving either many updates or many megabytes,
may not be fully completed.

Since I uploaded a gendocs.sh generated manual hierarchy, I believe this
qualifies as "many updates." So most likely, this is the problem.

Also, since I don't know CVS very well, I had to fiddle around a bit with
adding and committing the files before I got it right. So I guess it's
possible that this messed up the repository somehow, but it seems unlikely.

Thanks in advance.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110242>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/