[sr #110378] request Git repo set up for GNU Superopt

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [sr #110378] request Git repo set up for GNU Superopt
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 20:59:17 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #110378 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #10:

Sorry for the delay.  I rather lost track of this ticket for a while.

Done.  I have changed your default branch to be "p" as you desire.  That is a
very unusual and atypical branch name.  But the name is actually arbitrary so
is not any technical problem.

When anyone clones your package they will get the default branch "p" checked
out into their local sandbox by default.

And with that I think everything is done.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110378>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/