Re: [sr #110460] My project has been lost?

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [sr #110460] My project has been lost?
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 19:05:09 +0100

Hello, good afternoon,

Could you please tell me when you or any other Savannah admin has ever sent
a warning on KLog?
I have checked my email and the Savannah webpage without finding any notice.

You are right that you warned about KMetter and, even if I don't agree on
the reasons, I understand your action.

The KLog topic is a very different topic and I really think that there has
been a mistake here.

I would really appreciate an answer pointing to the KLog warning, if any.

Thank you.

Jaime